Nancy du Tertre is a magna cum laude graduate of Princeton University (awarded best thesis prize on French poet/philosopher Paul Valéry). She graduated with honors and as a published member of the Law Review of Pace Law School (article on corporate greenmail securities laws) and was also the editor of the law school newspaper. She has owned and operated an award-winning health industry newspaper in New York, a printing company, and a 242-bed skilled nursing home. As an attorney, she practiced securities litigation at a New York law firm for nearly a decade before taking over the U.S. operations of a family-owned French porcelain factory.
Nancy was apprenticed to a famous psychic detective for nearly a decade, studied with numerous British and American mediums and Russian medical intuitives. Known as “The Skeptical Psychic,” Nancy is a practicing psychic detective working with law enforcement and victim’s families, spiritual medium, medical intuitive, trained in advanced military-style CRV remote viewing, and paranormal investigator. Nancy also trained for roughly 15 years and is certified in Intuitive Gestalt Psychotherapy from the SomaPsyche Institute in New York.
She teaches workshops, is a frequent media guest, and has been a guest lecturer around the country on topics ranging from remote viewing, psychic detective work, securities/corporate law, environmentalism, the history of porcelain, mediumship, paranormal investigations, health care policy, to ufology.
Nancy was also the host of her own CBS radio show, “Hot Leads Cold Cases,” for nearly four years, from 2010-2014, and interviewed some of the world’s top neuroscientists, psychics, mediums, ufologists, parapsychologists, astrobiologists, physicists, FBI and CIA officials, mind control experts, health care experts, and other researchers. She was also a weekly guest on a Sacramento news radio program delivering weekly predictions about current events. She has been a guest on hundreds of internet and broadcast radio shows, including “Coast-to-Coast with George Noory,” and television.
In 2013, Nancy founded and organized a local three-city grassroots environmental organization that successfully fought a Walmart/Target/K-Mart real estate developer from destroying the last 27 acres of woodland in a large neighboring New Jersey city. Nancy is also a mayoral appointee with a seat on the local government Planning Board.
Nancy is the author of several books: an award-winning new science non-fiction work called “Psychic Intuition: Everything You Ever Wanted to Ask But Were Afraid to Know” (2012); the co-written memoirs of a New York City homicide detective “Behind Criminal Minds” (2011); and an art history book entitled “The Art of the Limoges Box” (2003). Her latest book, “How to Talk to an Alien,” will be available in the fall of 2015. Her websites are www.theskepticalpsychic.com and www.talkalien.com. She has also has numerous active social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
Kerry Cassidy is a documentary filmmaker/investigative journalist and well known radio talk show host of Project Camelot Whistleblower Radio and Camelot TV broadcaster. Her website Project Camelot is a leader in the alternative media sector, with a Youtube channel that has millions of viewers worldwide and over 114,000 subscribers. She speaks at conferences around the world and has produced several highly regarded Camelot conferences with the trademark name “Awake and Aware” featuring key witnesses and researchers that are part of the Camelot history of interviews. KERRY’S BLOG has gone viral and become a must see news commentary space picked up by alternative news organizations around the world. Kerry travels the world conducting interviews and documenting the testimony of whistleblowers with above top secret clearances as well as authors, researchers and experiencers covering conspiracies, the secret space program, black projects, ETs, kundalini and ascension and free energy.
From 1992 to 2002 investigative journalist Christopher O’Brien
investigated and/or logged hundreds of unexplained events reported in the
San Luis Valley—located in South-central Colorado/North Central New
Mexico. Working with law enforcement officials from area counties,
ex-military members, ranchers and an extensive network of
skywatcher/investigators, he documented what may have been the most
intense wave of unexplained activity ever seen in a single region of North
America. His ten-plus year investigation resulted in the three books of
his “mysterious valley” trilogy, The Mysterious Valley, Enter the Valley,
(both St Martins Press) and Secrets of the Mysterious Valley. His field
investigation of UFO reports, unexplained livestock deaths, Native
American legends, crypto animals, secret military activity and the
folklore, found in the world’s largest alpine valley, has produced one of
the largest databases of unusual occurrences gathered from a single
His new book Stalking the Herd (600 pages 2014) is the most comprehensive
book ever written on the subject of “cattle mutilations.” It is destined
to become the go-to textbook examining this complicated mystery.
His recent book Stalking the Tricksters, released by Adventures Unlimited
Press (2009), distills his years of field investigation and research into
an ingenious unified field theory that addresses the apparent
interrelatedness between divergent paranormal phenomena.
O’Brien has appeared on over 70 TV show segments and documentaries and
hundreds radio programs around the world including, Ancient Aliens, Coast
to Coast, UFO Hunters, Inside Edition, Extra, Sightings, Unsolved
Mysteries, Unexplained Files and his investigations have been featured by
the History, Learning, Travel and Discovery Channels, the BBC, Nippon TV,
the Associated Press, Denver Post, Albuquerque Journal, Fate, UFO Magazine
and many other publications and media outlets too numerous too mention.
He has location-scouted, field-produced, supplied footage for dozens of
production companies and directed two segments for the TV show Strange
Universe. He is currently an associate producer for Ronald James Films,
and his film (co-produced with Ron James and Jennifer Stein) “It Could
Happen Tomorrow” won two 2012 EBE film festival Awards—for Best Feature
and The Peoples Choice Award.
Derrel Sims The Alien Hunter is the world’s leading expert on alien abductions. His 38+ years of field research has focused on physical evidence, and led to his groundbreaking discoveries of alien implants and alien fluorescence. As a former military police officer and CIA operative, Sims has a unique insight to the alien organization which he believes functions similarly to an intelligence agency. Sims is also a compassionate and skilled therapist who has helped hundreds of alien experiencers all over the world come to terms with what they’ve witnessed.
UFO Career highlights:
- Discovered the alien implant phenomenon and pioneered research protocols; orchestrated first public surgeries and testing of alleged implants from the human body (1995) with 24 surgeries performed to date.
- Discovered phenomenon of “alien fluorescence,” indelible sub-dermal traces and patterns that often follow alien/human contact. (1992)
- Has in his possession largest collection of physical evidence of alien/human contact including skin samples, DNA samples, XRays/MRIs, sonograms, objects with possible forensic traces (glass, wall, etc.), anomalous implants/artifacts expelled from the human body and surgically removed.
- Pioneered revolutionary hypnotherapy techniques for reaching beneath screen memories—some as much as 3 layers deep.
- First abduction researcher to initiate reaction from alien species via post-hypnotic suggestions installed behind the abductee’s subconscious
- As head of the Houston UFO Network, oversaw the Double-Mass Abduction of 1992 (report available upon request).
- Work reviewed by Royal Society of Chemical Engineers (UK).
- Development and practice of a multimodality approach using specialized techniques in memory retrieval and intervention therapies for use with the individual of traumatic events or desiring an improved lifestyle (not just UFO related).
- First UFO researcher to be invited to lecture on alien abduction by the AMA, at a conference at John Muir Medical Center, on the “Medical Complications of Alleged Human/Alien Contact;” received Letter of Appreciation (1994).
- Developed an extensive questionnaire for alleged alien experiencers employing variety of analytical techniques including symbolic profiling, handwriting analysis, NLP and more.
- Invited to join PARSEC, a European organization of doctors, physicists, psychotherapists and mental health professionals exploring the paranormal’s effect on the human mind.