Derrel Sims On Fade To Black
September 29th 2015
Derrel Sims The Alien Hunter is the world’s leading expert on alien abductions. His 38+ years of field research has focused on physical evidence, and led to his groundbreaking discoveries of alien implants and alien fluorescence. As a former military police officer and CIA operative, Sims has a unique insight to the alien organization which he believes functions similarly to an intelligence agency. Sims is also a compassionate and skilled therapist who has helped hundreds of alien experiencers all over the world come to terms with what they’ve witnessed.
UFO Career highlights:
- Discovered the alien implant phenomenon and pioneered research protocols; orchestrated first public surgeries and testing of alleged implants from the human body (1995) with 24 surgeries performed to date.
- Discovered phenomenon of “alien fluorescence,” indelible sub-dermal traces and patterns that often follow alien/human contact. (1992)
- Has in his possession largest collection of physical evidence of alien/human contact including skin samples, DNA samples, XRays/MRIs, sonograms, objects with possible forensic traces (glass, wall, etc.), anomalous implants/artifacts expelled from the human body and surgically removed.
- Pioneered revolutionary hypnotherapy techniques for reaching beneath screen memories—some as much as 3 layers deep.
- First abduction researcher to initiate reaction from alien species via post-hypnotic suggestions installed behind the abductee’s subconscious
- As head of the Houston UFO Network, oversaw the Double-Mass Abduction of 1992 (report available upon request).
- Work reviewed by Royal Society of Chemical Engineers (UK).
- Development and practice of a multimodality approach using specialized techniques in memory retrieval and intervention therapies for use with the individual of traumatic events or desiring an improved lifestyle (not just UFO related).
- First UFO researcher to be invited to lecture on alien abduction by the AMA, at a conference at John Muir Medical Center, on the “Medical Complications of Alleged Human/Alien Contact;” received Letter of Appreciation (1994).
- Developed an extensive questionnaire for alleged alien experiencers employing variety of analytical techniques including symbolic profiling, handwriting analysis, NLP and more.
- Invited to join PARSEC, a European organization of doctors, physicists, psychotherapists and mental health professionals exploring the paranormal’s effect on the human mind.